Teaser pics

Cramer

Here are a few teaser pics for now. Hopefully have it ready to fire up tonight, and a tune soon.

Intake top was just sitting on the base, and is cleared now waiting to cure.

post-17939-144026136312_thumb.jpgpost-17939-144026142702_thumb.jpgpost-17939-144026148788_thumb.jpg

Enjoy.....

I really wish I would have kept the fogger on it. It definitely would have looked and been fast! Should have everything on and ready to go tonight. Waiting to hear back on my tune now. Need to have this done by next friday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Great looking graphics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: They hold up well to heat?

Nice looking wrap on your headers, plug boots, and hoses. What material did you use on the plug boots and hoses?

The paint itself is tested to over 400*.

The headers actually look like shit. They were about the only thing I had off the truck and didn't do anything to. As for the plug boots, they are a DEI spark plug boot protector. I was going to get them in black but went with these.

The hoses are done with expanded hose and wire sleeve. You can get them in a ton of colors, but it gets pricy. I actually used 2 kits because one kit didn't have enough to do what I wanted done.

Thanks guys.

And more pics coming. And maybe a video too.

I just hope it runs half as good as it looks. It was one of those projects that was left sitting for almost a year and I had to remember what was done, and needed done.

Damn man that engine looks " Be You Tea Full"

How long did it take you to do the rewire & was it difficult to do???

Thanks man.

It took about 12hrs to do it all in total. I mostly had to strip the harness', situate where I wanted everything, and extend a few wires.

post-17939-144069423154_thumb.jpg

Thanks man.

It took about 12hrs to do it all in total. I mostly had to strip the harness', situate where I wanted everything, and extend a few wires.

attachicon.gif20150728_130725.jpg

Kool thanks for the info looks like I found my next project for the truck.