Zippy

wwd_mbtch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

no problem. great guy, talk to him almost on a daily basis. definitely worth the wait for a tune. gotta be patient with him though he is very busy, and sometimes hard to get a hold of him. best way to contact him honestly is just to call. if he doesn't answer don't leave a message just wait a bit and call again, he wont get mad. this is what he will ask you to do just keep calling till you finally get him. sometimes he gets so busy he forgets to call back the numbers that he missed so just wait a while and call again. until he knows you and has your number in his phone he wont always call back.

zippy 231-638-1981

Edited by dieseltech320 (see edit history)

Just spoke with Zippy today, he answered his phone right away:) sent him all the info he needed and I should have my new pcm very soon.The only mod i have is the volant cold air so the tune probably wont do too much. But that will change once I get past the final stages of my cadillac build. Then it's FINALLY open season on the SS. Long over due

Just spoke with Zippy today, he answered his phone right away:) sent him all the info he needed and I should have my new pcm very soon.The only mod i have is the volant cold air so the tune probably wont do too much. But that will change once I get past the final stages of my cadillac build. Then it's FINALLY open season on the SS. Long over due

I think you'll be surprised at what a tune will do to a stock truck. They're quite conservative in the tune department from the factory.

That's great to hear,I know it will help. My cts v woke up from a beast to a bat outta hell but that was from a tune on the dyno. I need to finish a disc brake conversion and a few other things on my 67 caddy then the ss fun begins. If I was still in AZ I would do all motor but now that I'm back in ca I think a good start would be a bottle or a supercharger for now. I have 100k on the clock now so I might tear it down sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...

o, don't ever say a tune probably wont do much. its crazy how de tuned they are from the factory. I love doing data log tuning for zippy for people in my area cuz I get to ride in so many different vehicles and see how crazy of a difference his tunes make on just a stock vehicle. you will defiantly be happy!

Yeah I guess wrong choice of words on my part:) his tune is on its way along with tranny kit from him which includes his version of a shift kits with some servos. Also have a tru cool 40k on the way.Getting ready for some power either by a 408 stroker kit or a supercharger. Shall see how it plays out.