Advice on Supercharged Build

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend a set of 80lb deka's also although you will have plenty of room with them if you have the tune correct. The sidemount Whipple will give big dreams of power, but without the power. You will make a very decent 500RWHP or just over if you push it, but you will run out of blower very quick. The ideal pump would be a 450 Walbro, but the problem is the fuel pressure regulator which is in the fuel pump module will have a hard time keeping up with it and may give you a high pressure at idle as a result. With a good tuner though you can get around that and still make for good power and driveability. The returnless systems (which actually have a return... It's just in the tank) can be difficult for making big power. I would put it on the list to change over to a standard return style system with a nice return regulator running off the fuel rails.

I would recommend a set of 80lb deka's also although you will have plenty of room with them if you have the tune correct. The sidemount Whipple will give big dreams of power, but without the power. You will make a very decent 500RWHP or just over if you push it, but you will run out of blower very quick. The ideal pump would be a 450 Walbro, but the problem is the fuel pressure regulator which is in the fuel pump module will have a hard time keeping up with it and may give you a high pressure at idle as a result. With a good tuner though you can get around that and still make for good power and driveability. The returnless systems (which actually have a return... It's just in the tank) can be difficult for making big power. I would put it on the list to change over to a standard return style system with a nice return regulator running off the fuel rails.

Wow, lots of questions now.

How would I run out of blower? In all honesty I was shooting for a reliable 500-600whp.

When you mentioned maxing the blower out, were you speaking with the mod list I had mentioned or not?

Ill be doing a cam swap in a couple weeks, shooting for either a comp cam 224/230, or a custom grind.

Aside from that, I want to possibly modify the intake elbow to run a 102mm TB with the blower, run a front mount IC, and a Vic Jr. or any other intake you guys recommend for big gains.

Of course I wanna do the e85, and possibly a shot of nitrous.

I mean anything you guys recommend for some gains would be nice to know, like I said I wanna make 500+whp, but reliably, not knowing im pushing the blower to its limit or anything.

AND, can you point me in the right direction as far as the fuel system dilemma youre talking about, I wanna look into that now.