Picked up a new SS last week

8hnpSS

couldn't resist again lol. picked this up locally from a guy who just didn't need it anymore. the car was a good price needs a little work and tlc but overall not bad. its a 99 real SS with factory SLP options t56 with 71k. figured i would share it with the SS crowd since Im never on this website anymore. the car goes into the body shop next week to get the hood and mirrors resprayed there all peeled and faded. already have a few packages in the mail for it also lol

IMG_2456_zpsxsoh1vpl.jpg

IMG_1402_zpscwzypkal.jpg

replaced the dash yesterday. it was cracked everywhere

IMG_5418_zpsaozceiuu.jpg

IMG_8879_zpsoleiefkw.jpg

thanks all. its my second 4th gen fbody i regretted selling my last one so i plan on keeping this for a while. they are fun cars but i would never daily drive it. way to uncomfortable lol. a little more updates for it. fed ex dropped this off yesterday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. thats just the beginning

IMG_1432_zpsqzx6vxhl.jpg

Nice!!! I had the same car in black. The same exhaust, a few other goodies, & a complete suspension set up. She hooked & booked, best ever 12.65 @ 108 loved it and miss it. Big family and small car, Lost that battle with the wife trying to keep it.........Anyways, nice ride and have fun.

the water spots on the windows are so bad and so extensive that not even my porter cable would get them out. i ended up ordering chemical guys water spot remover and picked up a huge bag of 000 steel wool. after 2 hours i managed to get 1 window spot free

before

IMG_1469_zpsudgvxaty.jpg

after

IMG_1467_zpsxxammhgq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do approve! Also, I second the negative on DD status, not in a 4th gen, thank you. Great toys, horrible daily. Hell, I don't even like to DD the GTO, lol. :) By the way,They look good behind an SSS ;)

IMG_6950.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

Edited by O2 WS6 TA (see edit history)