Black Bear Tune

Just wanted to give some love to Justin with Black Bear...He has went above and beyond what i expected getting this truck dialed in with the Turbo...From the first Base tune we started out with to all the tweeks in between. ...Couldn't be happier..

How's it running. Been watching the build come along.

Running Spot on! no track times yet but hopefully shortly. Kick myself in the ass but in the next few weeks going to tear it back down install cam, timing chain, oil pump new lifters and swap in the bigger stall as well as go ahead and wrap all my hot pipes...Sucks being a daily driver because i really only have from Friday @ 3:30 till Monday morning @ 7am..All in the love of performance though i've had a blast with this truck...It only took me 40 years...

Haha good deal. What it's all about if you want it do it or get it. Only live once and if it makes you happy do it. Sounds like a fun truck. I'm so on the fence about mine, just don't know what I'm gonna do with it.