WANTED - OEM SS Intimidator Wing

syclone2910

Looking for a SS Intimidator wing. I have read to many stories about the fiberglass ones so I would like an OEM if at all possible. If you have one or know of one for sale somewhere can you please let me know.

Thank You

Will

Looking for a SS Intimidator wing. I have read to many stories about the fiberglass ones so I would like an OEM if at all possible. If you have one or know of one for sale somewhere can you please let me know.

Thank You

Will

I think it might be still available from GM... only problem is the brackets have been discontinued....

I think it might be still available from GM... only problem is the brackets have been discontinued....

Then you just hit up Carls_LQ9_SS up, and you got it made. he can make you brackets that are much nicer than OEM.

I have one sitting around freshly painted that I'm not using. It's oem and has the oem brackets. I had considered trying to work a deal with someone for a gaylord speedster bed cover.

Do you know the part #?

I believe it is:
GM Part # 19120553

I have one sitting around freshly painted that I'm not using. It's oem and has the oem brackets. I had considered trying to work a deal with someone for a gaylord speedster bed cover.

Well, I do not have a gaylord speedster bed cover but how much cash would you take for it shipped to me in Louisville, KY 40206?

Thanks

Will