Woodward dream cruise Detroit, Michigan August 14th,15th

It's dream cruise time again. The biggest car cruise weekend in the world is upon us and this year my car club (SilvySS/TBSS of MI) and I have reserved the best spot in Pontiac, Michigan for Friday thru Sunday. This is the northern most part of the Woodward cruise. My car club and I have a spot that holds around 100 cars on a large grass lawn in the middle of north and south bound traffic lanes. Looking to see if there is any interest from the SilvySS crowd to park with us for the weekend.

Here is the info:

$35 per car for the entire weekend.(Friday morning-Sunday night)

Private event security and bathrooms for our group.

Located at,

51655 Woodward Ave,

Pontiac, MI

Payment for spot must be made by August 3rd.

Via PayPal to [email protected] as a gift in the friends and family section of money transfer.

Please leave a note saying who you are and that you are from the SilvySS site so I can post a paid list of people on here. Also for any out of towners I can provide a list of reputable hotels in the area for the weekend. Hope to see some people this year.

Thanks, Josh

Edited by Stoshball (see edit history)

It's a blast usually Friday night is the crazy night lots of burnout craziness and a little street light racing. Saturday is probably the best rolling car show ever and then that night my wife and I who live about 10-15 minutes from the spot have people over to hang out around a bonfire. Well worth the trip for anyone interested.

I have always hung out on the south side my buddy is at 9 & Woodward. I think that I am gonna jump in on your hot spot! Sounds like a real nice section to be. I will P.M. ya and let yam know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Stewart, I was gonna keep an eye out for you over there glad to know you'll be out again. And bob we park way up in Pontiac if you make it that far up keep an eye out at the Woodward loop split we'll be right there.