2016 Chevrolet Silverado

jddmj

I read about a week ago about the new 2016 Chevrolet Silverado being shown to dealers only. Today, we have pictures.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2015/07/13/chevy-silverado-gets-new-front-redesign/30075071/

I may change my mind, but if I had my pick, I'll take a 14-15 Silverado any day over this mess.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

I like how they decided to color match the grille and bumper and I think it looks good. I also like the LED turn signals. But this is the high end LTZ Z71, what are the mid range front ends going to look like? Will they also be color matched? Probably not

I also like the hood, and the fog lights

I like how they decided to color match the grille and bumper and I think it looks good. I also like the LED turn signals. But this is the high end LTZ Z71, what are the mid range front ends going to look like? Will they also be color matched? Probably not

I also like the hood, and the fog lights

The headlights kill it for me. They remind me of those kat eye conversions for the 88-98 trucks.

I kind of like it..... I think I need to see in person. I think it will be like the new vette I thought it was ugly in pictures. First time I saw one I was like oooh that's nice. I'm sure like always the GMC will look better.... Can't wait to see it!

It's not all that bad. Remember guys everyone says this stuff when new ones come out but they always grow on ya. I think it would look great with a nice set of fat wheels n tires and a little low. Don't have tunnel vision :)

When the new F150 came out I think GM got scared that they might not have the ugliest new trucks on the road anymore. I think this new truck puts some good distance on the competition. Dodge has by far the best looking new trucks on the market and it's not even close IMO.

It's not all that bad. Remember guys everyone says this stuff when new ones come out but they always grow on ya. I think it would look great with a nice set of fat wheels n tires and a little low. Don't have tunnel vision :)

heres one lowered shop already

11419282_1586919914905458_1556357472_n.j

i dont like the lower led strip being turned down. shoulda been up imo. the rest i will be able to get used to

Damn it bassmaster beat me to it.

After seeing the photoshop version, I feel like this truck has the styling for a SS version.

I have this gut feeling we're finally gonna get one.

For once, I like a redesign immediately upon release. Maybe they will have a SS edition, Chevy seems to be releasing more special editions lately.

It looks better lowered, but I'm still not won over. I still like the 14-15 better.