New addition to the family

03_SS_22

Awesome brother, congrats on her being healthy. My wife goes in tomorrow to get her membranes scraped so hopefully I'll be having my daughter this weekend as well. She's gonna try and do it natrually so hope that all goes as planned. Any tips for me in the delivery room would be much appreciated! Lol

I just had my boy Friday! So congrats to you and the OP. And advice, would be just be calm and do what the wife says, and don't take anything personal they may say/call you lol

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

1st Congrats to the OP. :thumbs:

One more bit of advice. If she is holding your hand during a contraction do NOT have a ring on, it will be very painful....tears in your eyes pain when she starts squeezing. :laugh:

1st Congrats to the OP. :thumbs:

One more bit of advice. If she is holding your hand during a contraction do NOT have a ring on, it will be very painful....tears in your eyes pain when she starts squeezing. :laugh:

Funny u said that, told the wife I'm taking it off until pictures cause she's gonna break my fingers trying to push this big girl out of her lol. Btw didn't mean to take the focus off of u brother on your daughters birthday weekend and this is my last comment on this post. Hope u have a great family there to help yall out and take care of some of the cooking and chores. Def in my prayers and bless that baby!

Edited by Doughty08 (see edit history)