Silver Birch SS

Bowtie Boy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if it is a shopman1 kit for the wheel well kit. But when I asked the dealer they said it was a kit they are putting on almost all their trucks they sell.  This dealer does a lot of customized stuff, the supecharger on the SS I believe is a magnuson Radix.  They've got a supercharged c6 in the showroom along with a supercharged 04 commerative ZO6.  The badges are there its just with the light and all its hard to see, when it stops snowing I'll go back to take better and more pics.

Where is this dealer? It might be worth a drive up there to see what packages they have. Our dealer in Stuart Florida, just tacks on crap to ruin their trucks!

Rick R

The dealer is very very far up north for you, really not worth the drive, its in Calgary Canada. I'm pretty impressed up here, I've seen dealers here doing more custom things than down in sacramento.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this one It's silver...... The badges blend in a lot but it's subtle an sleek. mostly blends in with other cars but I'm liking it...I almost bought the black one until I saw this... I bought it before it was even offloaded off the truck. I only have a couple of pic's but i plan to have some more in the next couple of days. It does look a lot better without the chrome rims though... :chevy:

Archived