Quality headlights

PAFarmerSS

Not sure if I'm in the right topic.. But I got headlights from pro tuning lab and I love the look but they are JUNK the bottoms get water in them and my buddy had a pair completely come apart.. Anyone have any good looking ones that are good quality??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm in the right topic.. But I got headlights from pro tuning lab and I love the look but they are JUNK the bottoms get water in them and my buddy had a pair completely come apart.. Anyone have any good looking ones that are good quality??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let what you have dry out good, and lay a small thin layer of silicon around the sill. All aftermarket head lights will do this, and this is the only cure.

I just ordered some cheap $100 ones to replace the yellow factory ones. One moth later the parking lights had water in them. The company sent me a replacement no questions asked. I'm going to try the silicone deal on the new ones.

• 3 months later...

Was this the only issue you had? I ordered some from Amazon and hate them. Both headlights have the bulb sockets so loose they vibrate and rotate in the sockets. Both adjusters stripped out and the lights keep pointing all the way down.

I am asking because I was about to order from protuninglabs.....