New street scene mirrors

• 4 weeks later...

I love the mirrors on regular cabs like some said. Had them on my 02 and sitting waiting for paint for my 05. Agree that they look small on the ss. Plus you lose the power and features of the stock mirrors u less you spend big money and get the power turnsignal ones. Good call going back to factory though

I have the street scene mirrors with power and no signals, only thing i lost was the heated option which never gets used. You wouldnt believe how much wind noise is cut down when you lose the dumbo mirrors.. Most people dont like them but i think the stock mirrors are way over sized to begin with, only reason to keep them would be if you tow, and then they even make a bigger tow mirror which looks even more ridiculous imo.. to each his own

Forgot to mention... Mine seemed to hold like a quart of water everytime I washed it. Crazy amounts. I drilled a tiny hole in bottom of each one and solved the issue. Just in case it could help someone someday. Lol.