Anyone else into smoking???

la122685

The Crayfish are on my bucket list. Hope I get a chance to try them someday, and those Oysters look great! Love me some fresh raw Oysters.

You ever in Texas hit me up! I'll make that happen for sure...

i just read through this entire thread and now im starving

Haha... Lots of good ideas..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just read through this entire thread and now im starving

That's a common reaction to studying this thread. Fire up your grill and add to the fun.

You ever in Texas hit me up! I'll make that happen for sure...

Haha... Lots of good ideas..

Your on Brother. I've thought some into online ordering Crayfish but I know they wouldn't be as good as fresh + I'm not familiar with cooking them and could mess em up.

There pretty simple to cook. And I've seen a few sites that will ship them overnight... I actually tried to find some today but everyone was sold out. It's sorta like a national past time around these parts..

There pretty simple to cook. And I've seen a few sites that will ship them overnight... I actually tried to find some today but everyone was sold out. It's sorta like a national past time around these parts..

I know that it's got to be popular just from all I've heard about on shows. Looks like it shouldn't be too much different than cooking shrimp and I've got plenty of practice at that.

I hate you all ... lol ... Looks so good ...

So ... what I'm hearing is that we have another LVD Weekend, you'll come on up and cook us big pot full of Crawfish? ... All we have to do is have them shipped overnight .... Hmmmm, your on !!!!! .... :thumbs:

We should have a LVD & BBQ cook-off weekend. ....

I know that it's got to be popular just from all I've heard about on shows. Looks like it shouldn't be too much different than cooking shrimp and I've got plenty of practice at that.

Sort of... I add my crawfish to the strainer basket and set off to the side... Once my water reaches full boil I drop them in cover the lid and drink two beers... Shut the fire off and add a 20# bag of ice and let soak for say three or four more beers... Throw them in the cooler and sprinkle with some crawfish boil... The Ice cools the water off enough that the crawfish quit cooking and just start soaking up the flavor...so for a sack of crawfish you need roughly 6 beers lol..

I hate you all ... lol ... Looks so good ...

So ... what I'm hearing is that we have another LVD Weekend, you'll come on up and cook us big pot full of Crawfish? ... All we have to do is have them shipped overnight .... Hmmmm, your on !!!!! .... :thumbs:

We should have a LVD & BBQ cook-off weekend. ....

Hell yea I will... What LVD BTW?

Hell yea I will... What LVD BTW?

LVD - Lebanon Valley Dragway, in Lebanon Springs, NY ...

LVD has been the scene of some of the best SSS.com drag meets the Northeast has ever hosted, and the website has ever seen. We went from a 1 day event, into a 3 day Drag & Tri-State Cruise event ... we were able to go 9 years ... :thumbs:

Made a lot of great friends over the years at LVD.

Do a search under Meeting and Off Topic General forums. We would have upwards of 25 trucks and a ton of beer drinking.