Anyone else into smoking???

la122685

I smoked up some baby backs yesterday, slow and low. Super tender and fall off the bone. Tried a 6'er of that ain't your fathers root beer between my bud lights also. That is some good drink ice cold!!!! I am gonna upload some pic's asap. Getting hungry again!!!!

Good tender BB's are just about my favorite.

Looking forward to pic's. :pop:

7 hour low and slow Spare rib cook for Fathers day. These turned out fantastic. Maybe the best I've smoked so far.

Getting started

DSC03585_zpsjhdf5qcv.jpg

Lift off

DSC03587_zpssz5dxuhe.jpg

Three hours in

DSC03589_zpsbifhxfh3.jpg

Buddy is trying to be patient

DSC03591_zps3h5jshxu.jpg

All sauced up and ready to come off the grill. Rib trimmings on the side. I save those for smoked beans.

DSC03612_zpsybhqevvj.jpg

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Johnny those look great buddy! Love the mascot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bryan. They really were memorable. I've been a little hit and miss on ribs, (Nit Picking, really)m but I think that I'm getting them dialed in. Buddy and I are tight. He is a very good dog. We know each other.

Wow. Now I'm wicked hungry!!!

We aim to serve. :jester: Go fire up the grill Brother.

Just got my irrigation installed by a good friend so tinkering with that. Pool pump is on its last leg so had to tend to that.

Still want a treager grill!! Hope to get out and cook something this week and weekend!!!!

It's tough when multiple things demand money at the same time. Best luck getting the Treager. Hope you get to grill something this weekend. I need to think up what to smoke this weekend too.