New drop and installed roll pan

Your truck detailed up real nice Alex. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: How much time did you spend on her? "big brake" mod is really going to add to the look. (And braking performance).

Your right about it being cool to find another smoker on the site. The more the merrier.

Looking forward to hearing about your beef rib smoke. They looked good in the raw. I'm sure they will be killer. It's been too long since I smoked beef ribs..

the truck did come out really good. I did use Adam's products. I started with the basic wash then clayed it. Washed it again and threw some of Adam's americana wax on it. Then finished it off with some brilliant glaze. I also used Adam's new tire shine for the tires and undercarriage spray for the wheel wells. Probably took about 5-6 hours total. I didnt touch the insife either. Cant wait to do the big braks, but thats on hold for a while after dropping a lot of money on this stuff

the truck did come out really good. I did use Adam's products. I started with the basic wash then clayed it. Washed it again and threw some of Adam's americana wax on it. Then finished it off with some brilliant glaze. I also used Adam's new tire shine for the tires and undercarriage spray for the wheel wells. Probably took about 5-6 hours total. I didnt touch the insife either. Cant wait to do the big braks, but thats on hold for a while after dropping a lot of money on this stuff

Hard to beat the Adams stuff. I hear you about dumping a bunch of bucks in it. Doesn't take long. The big brakes are gonna be sweet when you get around to them.

It looks soooooo good. What was the total drop? Sry if you already said it, I didn't see it. I want to shave my tailgate so bad.. It looks so clean with the roll pan.. I seriously need to get off my ass n buy one of his roll pans..

Do u know how much prep work it took to fit if any?

John said it did take a good bit of prep work. But that could be from a lot of rust on the truck. He said the roll pan itself was very well made.

Do you have the stock rear bumper for sale?

Kurt

No I don't. It was pretty beat to crap!

It looks soooooo good. What was the total drop? Sry if you already said it, I didn't see it. I want to shave my tailgate so bad.. It looks so clean with the roll pan.. I seriously need to get off my ass n buy one of his roll pans..

The kit John installed was a 3.4/4.5" kit. Though I am not 100 % sure on just exactly how much he lowered it. I agree dude, jump on that roll pan and shave that gate! You won't regret it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone else! I do love the new look for sure.

Looks great man. I am jealous of the shaved gate. Mine is getting done soon. You just have me a push to get it done sooner lol.

Good deal. Get it done, it makes a huge difference.

Truck looks amazing Alex. Youre tempting me into buying some TBSS reps

Thanks dude. Loved the rims the first time I saw them. New that's what I wanted to go with.