Welcome to Detroit

BC DOORMAN

Well, this morning I woke up to find my SSS was missing from my drive way. No broken glass, doors were locked, truck is gone.

This is a real empty feeling!!! Wish me luck as I hope for the safe return of my truck. Glad to see my dogs are on top of there game, they never miss the mail man but a thief in the night goes un detected. I live about 25 minutes from Detroit, and I certainly hope my truck doesn't fall victim to a chop shop. Police were prompt to arrive, and tell me they have a 80% recovery rate. MAN THIS SUCKS!!!!post-26890-0-55144200-1429621336_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, great news, I am going to the impound in the hood to get my truck back today! I guess a crack head just needed a ride for the night. The cylinder is punched out but I am told thats all the damage. It will never sit in my drive way again!!! Always in the garage from here on out. So theres a happy ending :thumbsup::cool:

Yeah I am super happy to get it back! Kill switch indeed :thumbsup: It was used as a push vehicle for other stolen cars until it ran out of gas. Needs the front bumper repaired, a new door skin where the lock was pried on, and new ignition. All & all I lucked out and its got full coverage so I should be good to go. Thanks for all of the support, That was a real shitty feeling, glad she's back home!!!