Blew headgasket today

That's awesome good job on the quick turn around fix.

Thanks! I was on a freaking mission, From the second seeing that white smoke I think I had it ripped apart and heads off in like 4 hours haha. This is defiantly the most in depth repair I've ever done, but pretty much if you've got the tools and a bit of experience wrenching I would say pretty much any one could tackle it. I changing the oil once again today and now there is pretty much zero coolant mixed in, going to do it one more time this week with whatever oils on sale, then one last time with a new mobile 1 filter and some mobile 1 synthetic. That will be about 5 oil changes in 1 week so the truck should be happy haha

Glad to hear she's back. Go eat up some rice running around Calgary. If there's none there head to Edmonton. There's plenty lol

Fair share of rice down here in Calgary too. Its to bad on Sunday I rolled up beside a wicked looking tbss at some lights we were both first at the lights, the guy looking like he was down to race, but it was like the second time driving the truck since the fix and I didn't wanna push it hard just yet. This weekend tho I'm gonna take it for one hell of a joy ride looking forward to it!

Fair share of rice down here in Calgary too. Its to bad on Sunday I rolled up beside a wicked looking tbss at some lights we were both first at the lights, the guy looking like he was down to race, but it was like the second time driving the truck since the fix and I didn't wanna push it hard just yet. This weekend tho I'm gonna take it for one hell of a joy ride looking forward to it!

Sounds like a plan. I was curious about the track down there. I heard it was closed down, is this true?

Sounds like a plan. I was curious about the track down there. I heard it was closed down, is this true?

yeah race city closed down a bit ago, I've heard that there building something new out by Airdrie but I can neither confirm or deny it.