Bye Bye SS hello Duramax.

shawnss

Not that I even tow to often. but knowing I can tow what I need is nice instead of always borrowing a truck from work. Plus the fuel milage is pretty decent for a lifted truck. with my old 2006 crewcab with the 6.0 I could'nt get anything better then 9.6 MPG on 33s . with this truck on 33's it gets 13.9 intown all stock. it you delete the DEF and DPF with a intake, programmer and exhaust guys get like 15-17 not to bad for a boat. lol

Very true my brother loves his and gets pretty good fuel mileage. He has a lawn service and it pulls everything we ease. I'm loving this new Denali the fuel mileage in town is crazy. Last tank 17.6 in town only no highway lol. Def looks Sharp :)

No it super simple. this was my first time doing something like this. it could be better in a few spots. I will redo a few pieces as I was no using heat at first. then I started using a heat gun and that made it easy. this stuff is awesome. but buy the nice 3M wrap if your going to do it. I bought some cheaper stuff the first time and ended up getting the 3M stuff instead.

Might have to copy you lol , I hate the silver on my z71 tahoe Edited by jovanny (see edit history)

Congrats Shawn super nice looking truck. Wish I had a Dmax in the stable also :)

Fleet Jason, Fleet, lol.

Good lookin truck Shawn - bonus too with those sweet rims; I know there aren't a whole lot of good looking 8 lugs even out there