Recap of The_aSSet

The_aSSet

Hey guys, a few of the older guys will probably remember me, I haven't been ignoring you guys at all, my life kinda took a 180 in the past couple years.

First and foremost if you PM me I absolutely will answe, no question. But I have been quite absent. Long story short, I took a job in Michigan, found a girl who was living in New York city and after a year and a half decided to try my luck in the city. So the first day literally an hour after I got into town i got a text asking me to be at a theatre Asap and for those who don't know I'm a Carpenter mainly specializing in theatre scenery. So I took that job for a few days and then they didn't need anyone so I started looking again and found a shop looking for a Carpenter for New Yorks fashion week so I thought, yea I can do that. So I applied and the same day I went in for an interview and got a job for about 3 weeks with decent pay and amazing overtime pay. So I've been in the city for about 3 and a half months and have had good luck with work and if anyone is coming to NY in the next few weeks and is planning on seeing An American in Paris, I actually built the prop piano for that production. Which I'm very proud of, after only being here about 2 and a half months.

Hey what's up man. Long time since I seen you in here. Good to hear from you. Sounds great that you are able to find work out there easily. Not easy to do. With that quality I see why. That looks amazing. Great work. Keep us updated. Last I remember you parted your truck and was getting a c6 vette. Ever find one?

Glad life is treating you well. You did a great job on that Piano prop and you should be proud. People who take pride in their work are the best at what they do and its always nice to see.

Thanks guys for all the compliments, I'm considering moving here but that's a big commitment, but better to take chances when you're young I guess. I never got a vette instead I got an 07 335i that I've had some fun with but I think I'm gonna get back into a truck before this summer.