tvs2300 NW102mm

I'm pretty sure the NW uses the LS3 motor and I've heard some do have that issue, sorry to hear yours is one of them Eddie. I took my LS2 90 off and shipped it to TPIS last weekend. They use your LS2 motor and are supposedly guaranteed to work under high boost applications. You may want to look into that as well.

I'm kinda glad I seen this before I ordered a NW 102 tb.... I plan on running about 14psi on my ls3 tvs2300 for the 408ci ..... I Def don't want it slamming shut under high boost

I had the same issues with a LS3 TB, it has a weak servo motor. If you log your run you will see the TPS starting to flutter before it closes. I believe once it flutters and hits 96% TPS or below it kicks REP. My LS2 stays rock solid at 100%. FYI Ive seen them suck closed as low as 12 psi, remember PSI is only a number its about how much air you are moving.

IT not only slams shut at 18lbs of boost it sounds like the motor blew up ....

Describe this sound? Loud buzzing/grindy kinda sound? Clear the REP and it stops?

If so, as I was talking about my expierence with the TPIS TB on L8erbro's thread... My TPIS did that alot.

• 2 weeks later...