Feeler: Alpine Double Din CD Player

jddmj

I got a Alpine CD Player Double Din currently in my truck, but thinking about doing some upgrading. Would anybody be interested in the unit? Link to Alpine Website is listed.

It has a little bit of normal wear, but nothing crazy. It will be the headunit itself, and the factory wiring harness. You will need to buy the proper wiring harness for your application. Looking to get $150.00 shipped. Anyone interested?

http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/cde-w235bt

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

nice looking head unit I've got one I bought from another member probably 2 years ago and haven't even got around to putting it in my truck I'm going to do that here shortly good luck with the sale

you bought it from me lol.

I would be surprised if any Android didn't work with Bluetooth. I think it needs special software to communicate with iOS which it appears this has. Not sure about the Android and USB working together. Some companies change their USB voltage slightly. If you have a newer Samsung phone you will get a message about using your factory charger if you plug it up with a lower voltage charger from say 5 years ago. Hope this helps a little.

Yeah, the bluetooth should link up fine. It needs the firmware updated, but that will be no big deal. I would do it, but it is out of my vehicle now and ready to sell. Ships out next day more than likely.