new burn

f1ss

Finally found octane above 93, have the choice all the way up to 101 but obviously that would damage my cats so not trying octane that high. May do 95 with a tune, maybe 96 if tuner says it is okay. Can tell the difference on the highway w/94.

post-19193-0-15196500-1427766482_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic after I detailed it the other day with Meguairs high gloss paint wax (#26 I believe)

post-19193-0-30270200-1427766786_thumb.jpg

Thank you Jason, use to grab 97 octane with a friend for his '95 M3 back in 2001. When gas prices went up a few years back never thought I would come across it again for sale. Im lucky this place is less than 5 miles from me and if one Sunoco does not have it, the other down the street will.

More motivation to get some serious mods installed after I am done with my 2015 mod list.

I read an article in a snowmobile magazine awhile back that rated Sunoco & Shell the best places to get gas from due to there refining process said if you can fill your sled and 5 gallon tank to top off out riding you would be getting the best gas to run from the pump