Cragar Steel Wheels on a SSS?

Afun

Well...I did not have the guts to shave down the embossed logos on the center cap. So I just put the decal over it. Not perfect, but barely noticeable. I also got some shiny new lug nut caps. Tires are also in! Tomorrow is D Day!

17149575502_37282acc9a_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

16528744334_29596d1319_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

16530996983_c928051035_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

I have these wheels on my truck. I was going for the racetruck/nascar truck look. I love them! But mine is lowered 4/6. I love the look of it until I find SS wheels for the right price. But I'll still hold onto these to switch it up.

Btw Afun are you selling your SS wheels?

Yeah this is kinda what I was talking about. There's a lot of older f-150's with a outlaw II style wheel that looks like that Nascar truck wheels. I like the look. Might do it to mine one day if I ever get the balls to lower it. I think the key to pulling this look off is a lowered stance. Anything else just looks redneck or fake.

Oh baby does this tire clean up!!

Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 2

16964377058_bda9be36ba_k.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

Yeah this is kinda what I was talking about. There's a lot of older f-150's with a outlaw II style wheel that looks like that Nascar truck wheels. I like the look. Might do it to mine one day if I ever get the balls to lower it. I think the key to pulling this look off is a lowered stance. Anything else just looks redneck or fake.

I won't lowering it. I need to pull my boat. I already have a rise on the ball mount. I also need mud flaps. I'm always in gravel up a driveway and different parkings for launch ramps. Feel very comfortable with AT tires.

Edited by Afun (see edit history)

I like these mud flaps. I think I am going to pull off the look and make it functional. It's not the drag car look and it's not the work truck look...

16964794860_9b0ddbdec9.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

Just in the rear to avoid kicking crap into my boat