Cragar Steel Wheels on a SSS?

Afun

I'm sorry but the wheels you're after look like wheels off of a work truck. What I said I liked looks good in my opinion. Maybe a smaller sidewall tire and drop would help the wheel you like but the picture you posted would make me ask the owner if it was a really SS.

No doubt our tastes are different. Never liked the lowered look. I think it's obvious that my SS is an SS. 20 inch stock wheel and the LS2 are a nice combo. Maybe after these steelies I will go chrome...so many different looks possible.

No doubt our tastes are different. Never liked the lowered look. I think it's obvious that my SS is an SS. 20 inch stock wheel and the LS2 are a nice combo. Maybe after these steelies I will go chrome...so many different looks possible.

So long as you dig the look that's all that matters brother. Post up some pictures!

I'm just not sure those steel rims are gonna like pulling in and out of the water for long before you start seeing rust

I have yet to soak my stock rims in water. The Ramos are plenty full pool of water around here. I did think about that one. Once the new tires wear out, it may be time to switch to another look.

I've had my stocks on since 2006 they have been in and out of water tons of times with my jetski and they still look nice not perfect but there still over 10 years old can't say that about rims I've had on others vehicles I've owened they hold up over time really cleaned up with a nice set of tires they still get complaments

I'm just not sure those steel rims are gonna like pulling in and out of the water for long before you start seeing rust

The powder coating on the steel should help this

Your right as long as it's powder coated and not paint make sure that's what you're getting steel is usually painted cause it's cheap

I bought semi gloss powder coated ones....still won't last forever

Semi Gloss Factory Steel is in. Purchased new plastic lug nuts for the cap that are new and black instead of these grey ones. Also have to shave down the GMC letters to accommodate the SS decals I got from Ebay. Don't know how thick these decals are. Now waiting on the Revo 2's....cross your fingers for me

17112206092_0c62a8c63a_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

I have these wheels on my truck. I was going for the racetruck/nascar truck look. I love them! But mine is lowered 4/6. I love the look of it until I find SS wheels for the right price. But I'll still hold onto these to switch it up.

Btw Afun are you selling your SS wheels?

post-26921-0-51616200-1428956321_thumb.jpg

post-26921-0-04939100-1428956329_thumb.jpg

post-26921-0-18831800-1428956465_thumb.jpg

I have these wheels on my truck. I was going for the racetruck/nascar truck look. I love them! But mine is lowered 4/6. I love the look of it until I find SS wheels for the right price. But I'll still hold onto these to switch it up.

Btw Afun are you selling your SS wheels?

Love it! You should put the center cap in. I am going with a 245/70R17 Tire. The Bridgeston Dueler AT Revo 2 has nice raised white letters. I am also thinking of getting the RBP mudflaps in all black. I am also going for that certain look. I am selling the tires but someone may be interested already. Will check with them tomorrow.

Haha not a fan of the center caps at all myself. I didn't order them. I liked the dish look. The caps make it look like Im gonna go mudding. I just don't like the big chrome Cone cap it just throws it off, since the nascar trucks never had them. ? but yes I personally love these wheels on my truck! Btw mine are 16" all around