4/5 Dropped AWD SS

kaze_v8

Looks good !! How did the drop effect the front cv shafts. My control arms and cv shafts are pretty level. I was wondering if the drop changes the angle of the shafts from the diff to the wheels that much? Can you post some pics of the suspension parts in place? I would like to lower mine 2/3. Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see the angle on the CV's. That drop is str8 sick! Nice truck! Bet she gets lots of attention. Wish I had the balls to go that low with my AWD. Lol.

There's a guy here in town thats 5/7 on his sss

Been real busy lately, but Ill try to get pics ASAP.

I think one of my axles might be gone, but to be honest, I think it was time for it to be replaced anyways.

When I initially dropped it, I noticed one axle was a lot older, im guessing still the stock one.

So ill be replacing both this weekend, im sure the drop just gave that one axle its last breath but the other one is still good to go.

None of the boots are torn, but I can tell its bad from a small humming sound it makes.

I would love to see the angle on the CV's. That drop is str8 sick! Nice truck! Bet she gets lots of attention. Wish I had the balls to go that low with my AWD. Lol.

Thanks boss, she does turn lots of heads, and a lot of times I have people question if shes really AWD. Personally I don't consider the truck to be that low, shes still tall enough to hop a curve if needed, and ive putten her through some messy terrain a couple times already, and still handles like a champ.