4/5 Dropped AWD SS

kaze_v8

Finally got to dropping her, big thanks to Tony from NorcalSS for the huge amount of advice and help he provided me, he was able to catch a few mistakes I made when piecing together my drop kit, and gave me a great deal on parts.

The truck is an 04 AWD, with a 4/5 drop, I used DJM 3" A arms with DJM Lowering Keys in the front, and I used a Flip Kit with a DJM 1" lift shackle in the rear.

Also have belltech street performance shocks all around. Still need a C-notch which I will be getting this weekend.

Before:

The day I first bought her.

SS_zpsfbcdcc43.jpg

After:

photo%202_zpswysuouk3.jpg

photo%201_zpsufqtrbye.jpg

photo%2032_zpsuydp2vw5.jpg

photo%2012_zps6epm54mg.jpg

photo%2042_zpsppgfhuvc.jpg

Let me know what yall think.

Thanks boss!

And down here ive seen some pretty low AWD trucks.

Theres a gentleman locally who has a boosted single cab 4x4 with a 5/8 drop.

Luckily my axles seem to be holding up good so far, well see once I start punching it.

Looks amazing bro. My only question is does the flip kit ride better than the shackle and hanger kit Tony sells.

Thanks boss! And personally I feel its pretty smooth, should be much better once I get it c-notched, but then again ive never had hangers and shackles.

Looks really nice! Are those 22" reps or the stock 20" with smaller rubber?

They are 22" reps.

Nice! Can you explain in the first pic...the all black rim and how you got the silver in the middle of the cap? Did you powdercoat the rim, and the paint the cap but not the chevy emblem center?

Nice! Can you explain in the first pic...the all black rim and how you got the silver in the middle of the cap? Did you powdercoat the rim, and the paint the cap but not the chevy emblem center?

The factory center caps are chrome stickers.

I wouldn't know exactly as I bought the truck like that, but it looks like to me they just painted around the chrome piece, as in they tapped it up or something.