Plasti Dip Front Mesh Grille, Bowtie ,Bottom Scoops with Mesh & SS

Afun

No I have the stock silver wheels. I personally think the black wheels only look good up close. From a distance you can't really tell the design of the rim unless you have a big brake kit in the back. And the brake ducts in the second pic are Plasti dipped. That look only lasted a few weeks. I will take a pic of my current setup. Gloss black grille and shopman bowtie

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I have the stock silver wheels. I personally think the black wheels only look good up close. From a distance you can't really tell the design of the rim unless you have a big brake kit in the back. And the brake ducts in the second pic are Plasti dipped. That look only lasted a few weeks. I will take a pic of my current setup. Gloss black grille and shopman bowtie

I think the the scoops being black just darkens the front end too much. The black wheels tires with white lettering like the Bridgestone Duelers is the look I'm going for.

Custom%20Imagess.jpg

Like this? I thought about that too but I like how the silver looks on red. Do it and then if I like it I will copy you lol

OMG what wheels!??!

20150323_175849.jpg

Gloss black grille. Painted the grille inserts in the ducts silver.

OMG what wheels!??!

Matte black 22" ss reps. Nitto 420s tires with custom white lettering. 4/6 drop I believe

Here's a pic of mine painted the Bowtie and Honeycomb grille, with the Krylon Fusion for plastic, with the Krylon Primer. BTW the only 2003 SSS with a honeycomb grille.

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honeycomb grille done #2.jpg

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honeycomb grille done #3.jpg

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honeycomb grille done #4.jpg

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honey grille on truck #5.jpg

I like how you did the honeycomb on the '03-'05 grille looks bad ass!!!

Here's a pic of mine painted the Bowtie and Honeycomb grille, with the Krylon Fusion for plastic, with the Krylon Primer. BTW the only 2003 SSS with a honeycomb grille.

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honeycomb grille done #2.jpg

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honeycomb grille done #3.jpg

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honeycomb grille done #4.jpg

attachicon.gifSilverado SS honey grille on truck #5.jpg

Looks great. Dropped the truck off at the body shop to fix a small issue with the driver door molding getting pinched every time I open the door. I told them to go ahead and paint the grill (top, bottom and inside scoops) Semi-Gloss black. I agree that the grill needs to have just a bit of shine. Left the scoops silver and the SS barging silver. I also purchased a new Bowtie...picture will follow.