NNBS INTAKE FUEL RAILS And INJECTORS

Thickcajun

Up for sale is a new NNBS Intake with Holley EFI Fuel Rails and FoMoCo 47# injectors. I'm going a new route and wanted to offer this up for 550 plus the trip. OBO i'll post up pictures in a bit...

post-26193-0-67164900-1426518922_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-41128900-1426518955_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thickcajun (see edit history)

Honestly not really sure. I had this mocked up for my turbo setup but got a screaming deal on a Edelbrock Pro-Flow this weekend. You can do a search on the site and see what most people have done, seems to be popular start on N/A setups and a Cam, Lt's and exhaust.

Snowmobile season sucked up a lot of my fun account money all the truck got was an oil change and comp trunion upgrade and the rest of what I need for the hydro boost swap or I'd be all over it couple months I'll be back on track to upgrade the intake and fuel system for boost something always comes up when you got more then 1 big boy toys

How much of a PITA would it be to put this on a 2003 SS? I know this is quite a lot to do to change over to the cable driven throttle body, but I don't remember running across too many issues running a TBSS or NNBS intake on the 03-04 SS, also what kind of gains over stock could be expected? Am I correct in thinking this is 90mm?

How much of a PITA would it be to put this on a 2003 SS? I know this is quite a lot to do to change over to the cable driven throttle body, but I don't remember running across too many issues running a TBSS or NNBS intake on the 03-04 SS, also what kind of gains over stock could be expected? Am I correct in thinking this is 90mm?

Why would you change over to Cable Driven? this would be a good solid mod if you planned on putting on Lt's and full exhaust...as well by itself alone with a tune...In the picture there is a 90mm TB Bolted up. As far as specific gains i dont know...

I was under the impression the 90mm throttle for these intakes were cable driven. Also there doesn't seem to be many drive by wire 90 mm out there. I was looking at the Fast system, but if I can get comparable performance from a system like this, why not? I am planning on doing Kooks LTs, DI/DO with 45 deg split exits. Gotta piece things together so the wife doesn't get upset. Lol

http://marylandspeed.com/gm-oem-90mm-drive-by-wire-throttle-body-ls3-ls7-12605109-p-5660.html?manufacturers_id=103

Here you go....I under slowly piecing things togeather...my wallet has been taxed since the day I bought this truck lol..

• 4 weeks later...