Custom Fiberglass Silverado SS roll pans Updated 11-17-19

dkkustoms

Is it possible to blend the fiberglass with the plastic cladding? Is it advisable? Add me to your contact list when you make another production run.

its been done before, some crack and some don't I guess it just depends on your body man and how road conditions are

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/75435-silver-22-replicas/

scroll down and you can see the crack starting

Edited by 03SSBoy (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine finalized in July. It was a shitty roller coaster I never want to be on again, that's for sure. I hope things finish up soon for you, man. Then you can finally get in with life. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b7dfdfde5db54c132bc94cb0ef512c7a.jpg

Yeah. It sucks. Last Nov we sat down and did a voluntary agreement. All her lawyer had to do was to type it up and we would have been done. Nope. Her lawyer changed all kinds of stuff and added other stuff. All in her favor of course. So every time I get an updated copy I have to compare it to the original and the previous version. Of course every time I have to make a revision, it has to go through my lawyer and just costs more and more. That's part of the reason I decided to make another run of these roll pans. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Mine finalized in July. It was a shitty roller coaster I never want to be on again, that's for sure. I hope things finish up soon for you, man. Then you can finally get in with life. Good luck!

b7dfdfde5db54c132bc94cb0ef512c7a.jpg