Custom Fiberglass Silverado SS roll pans Updated 11-17-19

dkkustoms

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eric thanks again for taking the initiative to make these pans available to us new era SS owners that weren't able to buy and mod these trucks back in the 2000's! The roll pan made it home safe and sound after I moved it to the front passenger seat lol. It was awesome meeting with ya. Maybe we can organize aa So Cal meet up or something sometime. Your glass guy definitely knows what he's doing. Anybody thinking about getting one, do it!

• 5 weeks later...

Eric thanks again for taking the initiative to make these pans available to us new era SS owners that weren't able to buy and mod these trucks back in the 2000's! The roll pan made it home safe and sound after I moved it to the front passenger seat lol. It was awesome meeting with ya. Maybe we can organize aa So Cal meet up or something sometime. Your glass guy definitely knows what he's doing. Anybody thinking about getting one, do it!

Thanks for the kind words. FYI, if anyone is interested in one of these roll pans, I don't know how much longer I will be offering them. I'm going through a divorce right now and I'm probably going to have to sell my house. If I do, I'm not sure when I will be able to buy a new house and I'm not sure if I will have anywhere to store the mold let alone another order of 10 roll pans. Currently I have 5 roll pans left. If anyone wants one, get them while you still can.

• 1 month later...