Custom Fiberglass Silverado SS roll pans Updated 11-17-19

dkkustoms

• 4 weeks later...

I can't say for sure yes or no. I will email everyone to ask. But I'll give the people that have bought them a little motivation. The first person to post up some installed pics and a honest review, good or bad, I'll send them $50.

Hey I sent u fund request on paypal.. hobie dominique...call me 985 860 8731

Already replied Hobie.

Thickcajun, I have one left at the $550 and then I have to have more made. I already sent a funds request to another member but he hasnt paid yet. I can send you one as well. Whomever pays first will get it at that price. The other will have to pay $600 and wait for moe to be made.

Already replied Hobie.

Thickcajun, I have one left at the $550 and then I have to have more made. I already sent a funds request to another member but he hasnt paid yet. I can send you one as well. Whomever pays first will get it at that price. The other will have to pay $600 and wait for moe to be made.

Thanks for the reply DK...I'm gonna hold off a bit. I found a few gremlins this weekend that are going to need attention first....

Damn gremlins

As I dive further into this truck... I find more things that need to be addressed.. Which is fine, she has 220k just recently been turbo'd and runs like a scalded ape! With out being long winded I dropped a grand at jegs.... Track times coming soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I dive further into this truck... I find more things that need to be addressed.. Which is fine, she has 220k just recently been turbo'd and runs like a scalded ape! With out being long winded I dropped a grand at jegs.... Track times coming soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, can't say that I've heard anyone wanting to go faster refer to it as having Gremlins, but we all delude ourselves into believing we need some go faster parts, that just happen to fix a problem that may occur. At least that's what do. The wife doesn't fall for it though.

Lol, can't say that I've heard anyone wanting to go faster refer to it as having Gremlins, but we all delude ourselves into believing we need some go faster parts, that just happen to fix a problem that may occur. At least that's what do. The wife doesn't fall for it though.

Hehehe that's how I was able to do the Z06 upgrade. One of my caliper Pistons was getting hung up and toasting pads.. I 'needed' the upgrade! Now if I can figure a way to convince my wife that FI saves fuel and money in the long run, I'll be set.. Haha..

Back to the OP. Just ordered the roll pan! I've been kicking it around for far too long.. Side work is paying for this, kinda hard to sell show parts to the wife..

What can I expect to pay to get this painted? ~200 I'm guessing..