Custom Fiberglass Silverado SS roll pans Updated 11-17-19

dkkustoms

Someone crash my from the rear just enough to ruin the bumper !!!!

every storm I'm always looking behind me when slowing down for turns or whatever so I can try and avoid getting hit defensive driving at its best dealing with mass holes after this winter these guys should be able to drive like professionals next winter with the exception of the summer newbies that hopefully can't make it out the driveway

Someone crash my from the rear just enough to ruin the bumper !!!!

If you lived close by i'd say lets drive our trucks towards each other in reverse! lol

Man your truck is gonna be sick bro.

Almost as sick as your truck!

If you lived close by i'd say lets drive our trucks towards each other in reverse! lol

Almost as sick as your truck!

It's stock from the outside lol. I know it's gonna get a 3/4 drop but I can't decide on black or silver reps. I really like the look of the silver rims when they are clean and black looks good but from far away you can't tell the design too well.

I think you guys are looking at this all wrong. Instead of waiting for your bumpers to get damaged, you should sell your pristine bumpers and use the money to offset the cost of the roll pan and installation.

I was joking I wouldn't dare do that to my truck.

It's stock from the outside lol. I know it's gonna get a 3/4 drop but I can't decide on black or silver reps. I really like the look of the silver rims when they are clean and black looks good but from far away you can't tell the design too well.

Silver would look great on your truck in my opinion.