correct fuel system and routing of FPR

GI.SS

For my turbo build, I am looking at upgrading my feed line to -8an and re-use my current factory feed line as the return. correct my parts list and logic as im running circles in my head about the correct way to do this.

(Tank) Walboro 450 with Racetronix #fpwh022 to -8an bulkhead to 90* -8an

(Filter) (2) straight -8an hose to female to fuel lab # 81802-1

(in rail) straight -8an to -8an o-ring union to my aftermarket rails

(out rail) -8an o-ring to -6an union to -6an female to -6an hose

(FPR to return) (in)-6an 90* hose to female to -6an union (out) -6an union to -6an 90* to hose, -6an hose to connect to factory feed (which is now return)

does this sound right or atleast seem the correct way to plump the FPR ? it has 3 ports so i guess I just plug the one feed ? i hate AN lines and always mess up my order. if i Could order atleast 90% of the stuff the first time and only need a fitting or two, that would be awesome!

I already had a vic jr installed with the factory line. I cut it and used a compression fitting deal. works great. im just going to switch it to the return and seeing if the fittings above are correct-ish for how I think the regulator should go.

For my turbo build, I am looking at upgrading my feed line to -8an and re-use my current factory feed line as the return. correct my parts list and logic as im running circles in my head about the correct way to do this.

(Tank) Walboro 450 with Racetronix #fpwh022 to -8an bulkhead to 90* -8an

(Filter) (2) straight -8an hose to female to fuel lab # 81802-1

(in rail) straight -8an to -8an o-ring union to my aftermarket rails

(out rail) -8an o-ring to -6an union to -6an female to -6an hose

(FPR to return) (in)-6an 90* hose to female to -6an union (out) -6an union to -6an 90* to hose, -6an hose to connect to factory feed (which is now return)

does this sound right or atleast seem the correct way to plump the FPR ? it has 3 ports so i guess I just plug the one feed ? i hate AN lines and always mess up my order. if i Could order atleast 90% of the stuff the first time and only need a fitting or two, that would be awesome!

That sounds about right. With my automotive, both side ports are fuel returns, and the bottom is the regulated return that goes to the tank. If you only have a single return from the rail, like if you use a crossover up front, then just cap the unused port. I actually planned to use my factory supply as my new return. I ordered everything I needed to make it happen, then said F it. It's just as easy to run a -6 to the tank than to mess around reusing the stock line. I have the GM push type fitting to a -6 male if you want it.

im at a weird crossroad with fittings are I already have mine plumber returnless style and everything works no leaks and is -6. I just gotta figure out all the -8 crap I need and from rail to regulator. ill get a picture of what I mean if I ever get home with light out.