FLT vs Texas Speed & Performance 4l65E Trannys

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to check out this thread to see why it's gotten so many responses in just a few days.

Glad to see that the OP is getting so much useful advice.

What did you expect? Got people on here (mid12secss) that spend more time bashing others than working on their own truck. Like mid 12s are even fast? Bunch of transmission builders on this site.

I've said it countless times on here, it's not the parts that makes a transmission "built". It's the builder.... It's all in the setup. I was roasted on here early on for stating just that, but it looks like I was right all along.

Edited by onebadmax (see edit history)

What did you expect? Got people on here (mid12secss) that spend more time bashing others than working on their own truck. Like mid 12s are even fast? Bunch of transmission builders on this site.

I've said it countless times on here, it's not the parts that makes a transmission "built". It's the builder.... It's all in the setup. I was roasted on here early on for stating just that, but it looks like I was right all along.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here... I don't "bash" people. I help out anyone that needs it best I can. There's just one individual on this site that I tend to go back and forth with. In this particular thread, I saw an opportunity for a joke asking if "chuck was holding the camera", and that one person decided to take it way too offensively and started this bickering. To me, it's all in good fun. I like getting my balls busted every once in awhile. I don't mean "balls busted" like all over your moms face. I mean "balls busted" as in that comment about mid 12s not being fast and me spending more time bashing than working on my truck... Not like you'd know anything about balls or anything. Brian already enlightened us that due to experimental steroids, you don't have any. And then even went as far as to post the link where you admitted it yourself.

And sure, my truck has been down a year. But I've seen a large amount of other builds that have taken much longer. And that's fine. Life gets in the way sometimes. I work on it when I have the time. And I think it takes a lot of work to get these trucks into the 12s and members should be proud of their truck for being that fast. But I felt it needed more so here I am again, modding it and shooting for 10s... There's a lot more that I could say to you, but I'm in a good mood and you're not worth my time. So I'll just leave it at that.

Awful lot of typing, to be "not worth your time".

I've never steered anybody here wrong either. Not really sure what running Gear has to do with anything in this thread. But yeah I run a cycle or two every now and then. So sue me. 2bfast had a good one on me in that thread. I thought it was funny too.

The back and fourth bickering doesn't help anything. The guy you go back and fourth with seems to be building a nice truck. Times have changed, what you might consider cutting corners, other do not, cause these are 8-15k trucks now. Very few people are gonna blow 30k on go fast parts for these trucks nowadays. I like to see things done the right way as well, but some stuff on here is realy trivial, you know?

I'm done with the derail.

I type fast :jester:

I've never bashed his truck. I've never even seen his truck. Or yours for that matter. I've never made a comment about transmission parts or anyone being a bad builder or whatever. Not sure where all that is coming from. I just cracked a few gay jokes is all. :lol: