FLT vs Texas Speed & Performance 4l65E Trannys

You're really into that gay man on man stuff aren't you? All these videos you post of guys making out, and I recall you posting a video on my build thread of guys taking their clothes off and dancing... And now you're fantasizing about me and Brian? You just can't get cock off your mind can you?

Or chucks nuts off your chin for that matter...

:pop:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id NEVER buy another FLT tranny..... been through 5 of them.. that's all ill say

Can you back that up with some facts? I've never heard of anyone that's been through 5 of my builds? Let's start with your name so I can look you up in my customer data base?

such full of usefull information here. took me a while to register it all... bunch of clowns

ive had my FLT level 6 for 5 years now. its been through 2 different superchargers / setups and atleast 60 1/4 mile passes all in the mid-low 12s. if it blew up tommorow id order another one without hesitation. great product :thumbs:

bunch of clowns

:jester:

There's good info here. Just gotta root through the crap. My vote was for FLT. I've never owned an FLT myself, but I've seen countless builds put down big power with no issues. Even seen them hold up to some badass burnouts.

I'll tell you guys, I've had a bad day and a few swings of the ban hammer just might make me feel better. I've warned the few of you who cannot get along to play nice countless times in the past, to no avail. The next one of you that references balls, chins, Chuck from FLT, or anything else not related to the OP's original post WILL receive a vacation, I guarantee it. :smash:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

id NEVER buy another FLT tranny..... been through 5 of them.. that's all ill say

Interested in hearing the rest of this story...

I'll tell you guys, I've had a bad day and a few swings of the ban hammer just might make me feel better. I've warned the few of you who cannot get along to play nice countless times in the past, to no avail. The next one of you that references balls, chins, Chuck from FLT, or anything else not related to the OP's original post WILL receive a vacation, I guarantee it. :smash:

Sorry homie. Won't happen again. :fingersx: