FLT vs Texas Speed & Performance 4l65E Trannys

Still see them nutz are planted on his chin!

still wanna start trouble with me HUH still acting like a little boy in his jockstrap hidding under his coaches desk with a mouth full while Brian's coach named him (2 blow fast) the real meaning of his name

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy... Here we go again.

I'm going to change my name to "inSStigater"

still wanna start trouble with me HUH still acting like a little boy in his jockstrap hidding under his coaches desk with a mouth full while Brian's coach named him (2 blow fast) the real meaning of his name

kcocofodla

Back on topic, I think the OP should buy a FLT. Obviously, that's the better choice. You can do badass burnouts n stuff, and as seen in that last video, his customer service is top notch!

He takes very good care of Alan.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Maybe you should help brian build the op transmission maybe it will last unlike the one he built for his own truck without you stroking him while looking over his shoulders then Brian can come stroke you while you finish your truck sooner or later?

Maybe you should help brian build the op transmission maybe it will last unlike the one he built for his own truck without you stroking him while looking over his shoulders then Brian can come stroke you while you finish your truck sooner or later?

Hahahaha :rollin:

You're really into that gay man on man stuff aren't you? All these videos you post of guys making out, and I recall you posting a video on my build thread of guys taking their clothes off and dancing... And now you're fantasizing about me and Brian? You just can't get cock off your mind can you?

Or chucks nuts off your chin for that matter...

Anyone know where I can find any type of real world comparison. My truck I think is going to need a new one soon. Its all stock other than , intake , exhaust and tune so nothing crazy needed.

Input and suggestions welcome

All BS aside, you'd be well off with an FLT built trans if you want to spend the money. If you have future plans to make big power, might as well upgrade when your trans needs replacing anyway. I've seen FLTs take a beating. Whether it's 1000hp at the track, or idiots doing burnouts. If you don't plan to do much to your motor, probably would suggest a more mild rebuild just to get you back on the road.

You're really into that gay man on man stuff aren't you? All these videos you post of guys making out, and I recall you posting a video on my build thread of guys taking their clothes off and dancing... And now you're fantasizing about me and Brian? You just can't get cock off your mind can you?

Or chucks nuts off your chin for that matter...