Kooks LT's

A_FUrious

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice choice on the cat-back, too. The ARH are pricey, aren't they?

I've read several good reviews on the Kook's around here. Let us know what you think when you get them on. I am especially interested in hearing how your install of the headers goes, and how you like the fit.

Best luck.

Take it from a mechanic just buy the o2s there cheap enough. Iold rusty sensors in expensive headers no no. Also when you get the truck tuned (without) a wide band the tuner reads the o2s. better to have fresh then xx,xxx mile old shit just my 2 cents

Who's gonna install them ?

Got it, 4 sensors. I totally agree on the new sensors with new pipes. I think I'm gonna have my local shop install. I usually do the work myself, but it's bitter cold and I'm too anxious to see these sit around till warmer temps. They also have a lift and mandrel JIC something isn't right.

Mike, I really loved how your ARH's sound and KooKs and ARH are pretty much the same so, I really hope it sounds as bad ass as your beast!

Does anyone talk or heard form Kevin Rambo in a while? Like you said I will definitely need a tune. The guy near me charges 600 for a dyno tune. Which I think is absurd. I told him I'll be doing the top end and I'll be needing at least 2 more tunes and he said 600 every time... F' that...

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

Got it, 4 sensors. I totally agree on the new sensors with new pipes. I think I'm gonna have my local shop install. I usually do the work myself, but it's bitter cold and I'm too anxious to see these sit around till warmer temps. They also have a lift and mandrel JIC something isn't right.

Mike, I really loved how your ARH's sound and KooKs and ARH are pretty much the same so, I really hope it sounds as bad ass as your beast!

Does anyone talk or heard form Kevin Rambo in a while? Like you said I will definitely need a tune. The guy near me charges 600 for a dyno tune. Which I think is absurd. I told him I'll be doing the top end and I'll be needing at least 2 more tunes and he said 600 every time... F' that...

The last time I was in touch with Zippy he was substantially cheaper than that and these are pretty common mods that he is sure to be familiar with.

The last time I was in touch with Zippy he was substantially cheaper than that and these are pretty common mods that he is sure to be familiar with.

Just to be clear; I am not aiming to be negative toward Kevin, ( Krambo), just that my tuning experience is with Zippy. I imagine that Krambo would be a good choice also. Just saying that you probably don't need the dyno or street tune for these particular mods, and the $600.00 price is way too high.

Kevin tuned my truck very happy with the results

Mike, I really loved how your ARH's sound and KooKs and ARH are pretty much the same so, I really hope it sounds as bad ass as your beast

Thanks buddy

I'm gonna go see Krambo in the next couple weeks so he can tune the supercharger on my truck

And so is john with the procharger we are gonna try to go together

Edited by Mcinalli123 (see edit history)