Procharger P1SC1 removed from 6.2 NEED HELP!!!

Guys I need help with a procharger question. I have a 2004 silverado with a 5.3 and would like to know if this procharger coming of a 07-14 escalade 6.2 will fit without buying new brackets. Also what injectors would you guys recommend? Thanks for your help I don't want to buy it and find out it won't work.

post-26851-0-47495700-1423601164_thumb.jpg

Hmm. Well, I'm not a procharger guy, but I do know the accessory drives are the same. I imagine it'll swap right over. Depending on if the intakes are different, you may need to tweak the piping. Is it cooled at all? Air to Air? Injector size depends the amount of boost you plan to run, E85 or no? And if youre going to do a fuel pump upgrade as well. If you just want to bolt it on, and get 6-8psi or so, 60# injectors will do the trick just fine. Maybe get a 255lph boost-a-pump installed as well.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Hmm. Well, I'm not a procharger guy, but I do know the accessory drives are the same. I imagine it'll swap right over. Depending on if the intakes are different, you may need to tweak the piping. Is it cooled at all? Air to Air? Injector size depends the amount of boost you plan to run, E85 or no? And if youre going to do a fuel pump upgrade as well. If you just want to bolt it on, and get 6-8psi or so, 60# injectors will do the trick just fine. Maybe get a 255lph boost-a-pump installed as well.

Agree 100%. We just did a D1 Procharger in my truck. Walbro 255 pump and I ran out of money for 60lb injectors so I put 43lbs in. But getting 60's this spring. 60's will be fine for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 2tone06SS (see edit history)