Low idle when warm....help please!

Hideintire

Hi, I'm having low idle issues and would appreciate some help. 04 SS basically stock except shorty headers and true duals. Thought it was a dirty TB, but cleaned it good and no change...honestly it is worse! MAF was also cleaned, but that was about three weeks ago...before the problems started!

This problem seemed to begin after I downloaded the tune and added electric fans. Best I can tell...only the fan info changed...but the truck has run worse since and the mileage is down 1 mpg!!! Could there have been a mail-order tune on truck that EFILive did not read? It seemed to download properly...but something has changed! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Jimmy

Efi should read the pcm no problem even with a tune. There's a couple different ways pcm can be locked, but if you downloaded it, then opened the file you should be fine. Who made the changes to your tune? You? If you want me to look at it, I'll be happy to look and see.