Gargling/ rattling sound though headers

Hey guys I have an odd problem going on with my truck. I have a 2006 GMC Sierra Denali with the LQ9 engine, I installed an Vinci performance cam with specs of dur @.50" 220*/228* with 590/590 lift with 114*lsa. I have Kooks 1 7/8s long tube headers and Kooks catted Y pipe going into Corsa sport exhaust. I had Next Level Performance out of Orlando Florida do the tuning. I sent the truck to Geoff after the cam install to do the tune, he street tuned it and called me and had some recommendations of some minor things to change, which consisted of changing plugs from the stock a/c delco irdiums to ngk tr55s, change the thermostat to a 180* and run a few tanks of some BP 93 fuel. Geoff then said for me to bring it back after a few tanks of fuel to retune. While I was driving the truck after the first tune I noticed that I had a gargling/ rattling sound coming from the drivers side floorboard when the truck was not up to operating temp. I didn't think too much of it because it would go away after the truck got to operating temp and wasn't too bad, Well I took the truck back to Geoff at Next Level Performance after I completed his requested changes and a couple of tanks of gas. He did some adjustments and sent me on my way. A couple of days later I noticed the gargling sound had changed sides to the passenger side and had gotten louder. It only makes this gargling sound at idle when the truck isn't up to operating temp when the ambient temp outside is over 75*. If the ambient temp is lower than 75* the truck makes this sound at idle even after the truck has reached operating temp and will continue to for about 10mins worth of stop and go driving, then all of a sudden its gone. I have checked all the header pipe connections and re tightened them, it didn't make a bit of difference. I don't see anything loose around around the header Y pipe area. I can't figure this out myself. My next step is to contact Geoff and ask if he has herd of this and see if its a tuning issue. Does anyone have an suggestions or ideas as to what could be causing this? Thanks guys!

Edited by AlpineDENALIss (see edit history)

Look for anything that vibrates. I had 2 diff issues that drove me nuts. After cam exhaust cross pipe would barley hit the cross member at times. Drove me nuts. My CaI top vibrated. How all this started after cam swap is weird. Also check if a cat vibrated loose inside. GL

It has kooks catted y pipe. They are only 4months old and only have 1000miles on them. I tapped on the cats with a deadblow hammer looking for rattling and haven't found any.

Edited by AlpineDENALIss (see edit history)

It has kooks catted y pipe. They are only 4months old and only have 1000miles on them. I tapped on the cats with a deadblow hammer looking for rattling and haven't found any.

I doubt it's tune related. Look for anything close that can rattle like I stated above you may find something.

If he already has catted cats the sound wouldnt bounce around. I would want to drive the truck while he has live data up. I know after header swaps youd have to go over each header bolt and snug them as they will work there way out.