Sign in to follow this  
CJ_978

WTB silver birch SSS

I was just wondering what happened to you.

I'm still lurking around the site, how you been Jim? You still got my # shoot me a text or call anytime

Damn you really are trying to get one lol. Make me an offer lol. I just ordered the Gaylord speedster wing,getting it lowered a bit more and have will be reprinting front/rear bumpers just trying to clean it up a bit. Has 112k 05 awd... No sunroof

yes im deffantly looking hard for one! so everyone check your local dealers and CL haha, send me more pics and info about yours man

there was in Atlanta texas on craigslist that I saw. has cloth interior and no console though.... :greddy: 14x,xxx miles..

also, one in Joplin, Missouri with 179,000 2wd with really clean interior....

Edited by whytry85

Thanks for the find, but looking for another silver AWD, leather, with sunroof. If only I could find my old truck

no prob. I look everyday for a black or blue 04+ all over the us. if I see one ill post up.

Thanks man sounds good, there are a few black and blue ones here in MA for sale

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4923535508.html cant tell but looks like a sunroof in the last pic....

yeh, have found quite a few up north. trying to find something I can get there and back in a weekend....but maybe end up flying and getting one....

Edited by whytry85

Nope that was a wasted 5 hour drive 1 way, the interior was chewed up and there were dings and deep scratches everywhere, guess the guy didn't know what a flaw was because there where so many and I pulled a CE code when I plugged the scanner into it

Nope that was a wasted 5 hour drive 1 way, the interior was chewed up and there were dings and deep scratches everywhere, guess the guy didn't know what a flaw was because there where so many and I pulled a CE code when I plugged the scanner into it

Sorry to hear it Chris.

Good luck in the future. The right one's gotta be out there somewhere.

yea hopefully but the older they get the harder its becoming...