Mp112 spark plugs

I'm doing a 102mm TB. upgrade with new 102 tvs 2300 intake custom make also new x link .I will let everyone know how it goes when done ... :cool:

I modified my blower intake to 102mm, added a TPIS 102 and x-link 4.0 about 6 or 8 months ago, but the TPIS apparently wasn't calibrated properly, so my truck kept going into limp mode. Slapped on a 90 and it works great. Since then, Supersub received a calibration device from the dude who makes the x-links so he can calibrate the 102's to work properly...SO I just re-ordered another TPIS from Ray...make sure you have that done!

yes , that is y I went with new x link and nick Williams 102 TB I was told the problem is fixed. 102 mm TB to big for my setup so had intake redone so 102 will fit ,tvs2300 jack shaft in the way .

Edited by 12secss e.mack (see edit history)

yes , that is y I went with new x link and nick Williams 102 TB I was told the problem is fixed. 102 mm TB to big for my setup so had intake redone so 102 will fit ,tvs2300 jack shaft in the way .

Yeah, I did a tiny bit of research on the NW 102 before deciding on trying the TPIS again due to the $ difference. I found out the NW's are still made with the LS3 and couldn't get conclusive confirmation about them slamming closed under high boost had been fixed. Anyway, you can always slap that baby on and if it causes you any problems, just send it out to supersub and he'll calibrate it for only like 90 bones.

very much so plus new 102mm nitrous plate ,TAC module and 4 1/2" intake tubes haha and don't forget a new tune....

I need pics!!!!!!

How did you build your intake tube? That's something I'm going to have to tackle soon.

I'll eventualy get a 102 and maybe consider nitrous... But for now I just need to get the damn thing on the road. Lol. One thing at a time.

I need pics!!!!!!

How did you build your intake tube? That's something I'm going to have to tackle soon.

I'll eventualy get a 102 and maybe consider nitrous... But for now I just need to get the damn thing on the road. Lol. One thing at a time.

What I did Brandon was go to Home Depot and bought some 4" plumbing fittings with several different angles - 45 deg, 22 deg, etc. then mocked up the intake with that. Then went on Spectre's website and ordered the proper 4" fittings. That website has everything you'll need...clamps, velocity stack connectors, straight pipe and every angle you can think of. You can also go full on pimp and have them welded together, sand and polish like I did :pimp:

[/url]">http://SpectreIntake.jpg

spectre.jpg

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)