Sign in to follow this  
RickRolled

Detroit no show!

Just curious if anybody has seen something they like because all I'm seeing is crap! Auto manufacturers are trying to come up with more futuristic crazy functioning shit it all looks horrible

Please tell me I'm curious on what u like so far? I just want to hear what other people who like the same genre of vehicles I do think.

I wish chevy had a trailblazer ss type SUV that didn't look like the equinox or traverse both are gross looking

I liked the Ford gt. I was actually looking at concepts from the 60's and 70's the other day. Some cool stuff and some good laughs. Edited by Sanders

I have yet to see a bad gt40 shit I'd even settle for one with scratches all over it I would feel better about beating the shit out off it

the new dodge hellcat or what ever it is, is sweet.  Powerful and cool to have the power unlocked with different keys.  The new CTS-v is sweet too.  I was hoping for a better GM truck showing but the new SUV's are nice (too expensive)  The auto show is lame compared to the autorama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG6veF_34QE

AWD FTW

The hellcat is right there with the viper the company's are making nice cars but there's a void where the trailblazer SS was with nothing to fill that void and the Tahoe is sweet but to big for my chick to drive

I think thr Buick Avenir concept is pretty darn sexy.

Sounds like GM is saving some of there good reveals until Chicago and New York. Should see the new Camaro

I'd love to see a direct port injection 5.3 in a smaller then Tahoe SUV perfect fit for my family needs

I have yet to see a bad gt40 shit I'd even settle for one with scratches all over it I would feel better about beating the shit out off it

You would love the one we recently brought back. It was emerson fittipaldi's personal car, also last one produced.

You would love the one we recently brought back. It was emerson fittipaldi's personal car, also last one produced.

I'm sure I would you know he drove the wheels off that thing

Chevrolet in my opinion is headed in a good direction, as long as they don't do what ford did and start switching over to the Euro style design crap.

This is also coming from an import guy, not interested in anything at the moment and probably gonna go American muscle from here on out.