College money

For Being that Young you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. But like Brian said after college you will have an ass load of bills and being prepared for that will have you ahead of the game. Bills Bills and more FN Bills will come lol. GL on your choice

• 3 weeks later...

So I started adding up the time to save up money, helper mods that need to be done, etc. and I figured out that I won't be able to afford a supercharger until after medical anyways. My plans are to go with a level 7 flt transmission in the next few months and then I'm going to start with the exhaust. I plan to do ARH catted long tubes with dual 3" QTP wireless cutouts into a corsa catback. These two mods alone (plus new header bolts and all installation) is going to run mwe upwards of 8 grand if I'm lucky. Thats 4k for the transmission (not including install or shipping) and 3k for exhaust (probably includes installation and shipping). So after that I plan on doing a complete teardown of the engine and refreshing it so to speak. I'd like to bore it out .030 over with new forged internals so that alone is going to be way more than I can afford until I actually become a doctor. Then after all of that is said and done I plan to run the Vinci trucker cam and then supercharge it all at the same time. It'll be many years until i can hear that whine, but I know that some day I will. That will be a glorious day. Who knows, with the truck already at 170K miles and counting, I may need a completely new engine by then.

Edited by Denaliguy (see edit history)