College money

Sooooo I had the cash saved up to pay for college after community college. Well guess who just figured out a way to get paid to go to college?? This guy. So guess what's possibly coming in my future? A supercharger. I'm so dang excited.

Yes, I've had my job for going on 6 years now, got a second last year because I realized how expensive college is, and I'm applying for a third now so I can buy truck parts haha. I'm a city employee in two jobs and a county in the third so unless you live in Cullman alabama I don't think it's your dime lol.

And I can get medical school paid for too if I promise the hospital I'll work for them for 4 years. So I hope to graduate med school completely debt free which is not very common.

Hopefully you have a job that will pay for you to go to college, and it's not on my dime like the millions of other people out there find a way too.

You're mad at someone for trying to better themselves and not all the worthless shit bags on welfare having kids they can't afford? Funny how they only thing they can afford is big shiny wheels on a beat down 80's car with a bag of weed and ignorant ass jewelry. How dare someone go to school!

Yes, I've had my job for going on 6 years now, got a second last year because I realized how expensive college is, and I'm applying for a third now so I can buy truck parts haha. I'm a city employee in two jobs and a county in the third so unless you live in Cullman alabama I don't think it's your dime lol.

And I can get medical school paid for too if I promise the hospital I'll work for them for 4 years. So I hope to graduate med school completely debt free which is not very common.

That's awesome to hear your actually doing yourself right by working and going to school. As I was implying on my post earlier, by a majority of the freeloaders in this country feeding off of the hands of the workers they are the ones who find ways to better themselves by doing nothing. You sir are doing something and deserve what you put in. Hopefully all works out for you.

You're mad at someone for trying to better themselves and not all the worthless shit bags on welfare having kids they can't afford? Funny how they only thing they can afford is big shiny wheels on a beat down 80's car with a bag of weed and ignorant ass jewelry. How dare someone go to school!

Actually dick bag, if you read my post prior to his explanation it sounded like a typical welfare case. And I'm not mad at all that he is doing things the right way, the way it should be done in the first place. By working. Actually I'm proud of the guy.

Actually dick bag, if you read my post prior to his explanation it sounded like a typical welfare case. And I'm not mad at all that he is doing things the right way, the way it should be done in the first place. By working. Actually I'm proud of the guy.

Choke one bud.

If the government forced people to fill a cup before getting there hand outs every month people would be looking for jobs a lot quicker and if your getting welfare for a kid that's going to school they should be held to filling a cup aswell.

Same should go for paying child support the parent and child should both be held to filling a cup if they want the money bad enough atleast you would know there within there right mind when getting it and probably actually need it

How about you save that extra money for when you graduate? You have no idea the expenses you are going to have once you walk across the stage

Ask me how I know.....

I've thought about that as well... But that's boring and comparatively this is cheap and I can make the money back way before I graduate. As it is im 19 and making 20k a year. Otherwise I'd never consider such an expensive mod. I'd be like every other teen and just plastidip everything black and straight pipe it and call it a day. But I'm not and I like classy looks and sleeper trucks.

And sinr and sanders y'all chill. It was a misunderstanding. I see how you thought it was a welfare thing. I'm now known here (yet) and it's not often people my age can do that without welfare. Now kiss and make up lol. No point in arguing over how I'm paying for college.

Edited by Denaliguy (see edit history)