let the journey begin

It adds up quick I'm still gathering parts for my forced induction journey 3/4 of the way there hoping to finish at tax season

my summit order comes in Tuesday so I think next weekend we'll start the build. Looking forward to wrenching all weekend lol. Can't wait to see how well she'll do.

I still need a boost & fuel pressure gauge , fuel pump , injectors , booster pump , BOV , pipe to cut and run to & from the intercooler and elbows and clamps and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting

I'm doing my best to not have one of those oh shit moments... last think I want is to have to be ordering parts once it starts.

You know I enjoyed this site at first seeing everyone getting behind everyone on their builds and cheering them on. That's on of the many reasons I had going into this build...you know that sense of being part of something. I don't always reply either but I'm on here a dozen times a day and if If I see something cool I get in on it. With that being said guys have a good one and so long.

Fuel system in besides one fitting for the fpr which was on back order. Cleaning up the 243 ' s I had on hand. And on a side note I busted up my knee pretty good, check out the x-ray. Other than that on track to install second week of january. If I'm lucky it'll be in the mid 60's. Built my own fan harness for around 60 bucks. Made a drunk purchase on a cam....216 220 560 560 114... any feed back on that ?

post-26193-0-55396600-1419216776_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-69420000-1419216804_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-34883900-1419216894_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-46721500-1419216914_thumb.jpg