Mp112 with Gibbs cover and rds spacer

Don't know.. You're better off just letting me take both of those off your plate anyways.. Your truck is plenty beast... Hahaha!

Mark has that set up. Maybe check what kind of clearances he has?

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

Does anyone know if the carbon fiber cover will fit with the rds blower spacer ?

I would think it would fit alright... Your best bet is to measure the spacer and just set your blower on the engine block and heads without bolting down and putting the cover on and seeing if their is enough space between blower and cover... I wouldn't think it would be a snug fit because of vibration and rubbing issues and the spacer shouldn't be much more than a half of an inch thick... Just mock it up and check for yourself otherwise if it wont fit just sell the cover...

No it doesn't, but don't worry I'll take the cover off of your hands...lol jk

I love that cover the only thing I love more is performance haha my buddy has a linginfelder corvette that I wanna beat or come close its gonna be hard to beat that car is fast but he has traction problems on the drag radials

I love that cover the only thing I love more is performance haha my buddy has a linginfelder corvette that I wanna beat or come close its gonna be hard to beat that car is fast but he has traction problems on the drag radials

Better put at least a 200shot in it too. Only way it would be close is if he has horrible traction. Race an 1/8th mile too. Lol