Sign in to follow this  
*LB*Intimidator06

Picked up my new rifle today.

ba4c3a3d790d73dcb0bf3852fbdd3f62.jpg

Daniel defense DDM4 V5

can't wait to take her out... Now in the market for a New Red dot. Or A scope any good recommendations..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice rifle,i Love the color.I personally like eotech over aimpoint.I own both and feel i get a better field view with eotech. The aimpoint has a crisper dot imo. They are both top of the line and can't go wrong with either. Not cheap tho

Edited by blackbeast ss

Thanks everyone.

Very nice rifle,i Love the color.I personally like eotech over aimpoint.I own both and feel i get a better field view with eotech. The aimpoint has a crisper dot imo. They are both top of the line and can't go wrong with either. Not cheap tho

Thanks for the info going to look at some Eotech today.

EoTech isnt cheap. My non NVG one was about 550

Yeah your right about that. But if u want any good red dot or scope your going to have to lighten your wallet . Lol

But has anyone ever had a Trijicon or is using one right now..?? I'm looking at the Trijicon RSR red dot

Thanks man sure have had some fun with her. If your looking for a new AR I recommend Daniel Defense. Lol

Also Just picked me up about a month ago a new: Springfield 1911 TRP wish I could post pics of it but it won't let me.

Nice DD. Congrats. Lots of good red dots out there, just depends on your budget.

Nice DD. Congrats. Lots of good red dots out there, just depends on your budget.

Thanks bro. Yes there are to many lol.

Didnt really have a budget at time so I went ahead and picked me up a 4x32 Trijicon ACOG. Was looking for the Trijicon Accupoint but could not find the one I wanted local.