College Football Playoff Rankings

Link2603

What does everyone think about this new system and how it has played out so far. Personally I like that there is a playoff now, but I'm not so sure about the human element in this process. I would like to see who the computers would have playing each other in the playoffs. I know it doesn't matter anymore but it would still be fun to see. What is everyone's thoughts on the committee members? Anyone you think doesn't belong on this committee.

I am super excited about it and so far I like the way they are voting. I think they want to have the 4 best teams from the 4 best conferences (1 from each). I think they are trying to avoid having 2 teams from the same conference in the playoffs and only the conference champion in there. The fact that they had Oregon jump FSU shows me that they think more of a 1 loss team from a good conference over a undefeated team from a mediocre conference.

Unless a team currently ranked in the top 4 looses I don't see those rankings changing. The SEC, PAC-12, and the Big 12 are the best conferences this year so I do believe the champion from each deserves a shot at the playoffs. And even thought the ACC is weak an undefeated FSU deserves to get in.

I'm from Florida and I can't stand FSU. What's going on there is just pathetic. I'm still out on this topic tho. The strength of schedule should play a bigger role I think. Like I've said before there are teams in the top 10 who shouldn't be there. But I don't make up the rules. Guess we will see what happens. Hope my crappy gators take out FSU and those bunch of thieves won't make it.