New England snow meet

f1ss

Simply put I want a get together fot the New England members who Drive a Silverado Super Sport.

I was thinking the time frame could be from the 26th-31st of December as most people will be around home (if there is more interest we could due it before the holidays beginning on the 1st of December). If members are busy and we cannot get it together, we can always go for January. Just looking for a nice time to get to know some of you. I know I will be having a spring thaw meet but want to see our hearty trucks in the winter.

So I am here asking New England Silverado Super Sport owners what days are good for you. The meet would be in central MA so it is somewhat centralized so we can get members from NH, VT, ME, RI, CT and MA.

There are no specific plans. Meet up in central MA (I have the details but will release them when interest is there), have some food, drive around the area and enhoy each others company/trucks.

So let the shenanigans begin! Throw some dates which you are around to meet and lets try to make this happen.

Thank you all, I hope to see you soon :chevy:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I will provide you pics Jason, just hope some people wish to show up.....I know I have one or 2 members but hoping for more.

Anyone from the NorthEast want to show your truck off in the winter months?! We are not here for most clean truck, or fastest. Just to get together and have a good time :chevy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gents, I was in remission till last week. Am having another surgery this coming thursday. Just like Alan said we have not done this yet.

Alan has my cell, Mark and Paul please contact Alan and we will get this meet together regardless of my surgery. I just may not be driving and have a driver (I may ride shotgun)

For questions Alan is just as good as I am to answer, I am unable to come onto the site as much as I once could, but still text Alan and stay in touch. Mark and Paul please feel free to PM me and we can swap numbers as it is easier to coordinate a meet.

:chevy:

-Andrew

PS Mark I am in Framingham all the time for my dermo, we should meet sometime for lunch at BBC or any other spots nearby.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• 2 months later...